Ok, I'm getting a little closer, but I'm struggling on how to incorporate
this directly into the weewx reporting system.

I have written a Python program which builds(currently ugly) a data set of
ISS passes.  I am  buildiing a file called iss.inc, outisde of weewx
through a daily cron job, and simply doing a #include in index.html.tmpl
skin.

What is the proper way to fold this into the normal reporting cycle?

wx.ke7k.com