On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 8:42:58 AM UTC-8, Kevin Davis wrote:

> I'm not using Pyephem for calculating these, I'm using Skyfield and I have
> written iss.py to build the data set.
>
> Sorry if I'm asking a remedial question.  I'm still wrapping my head
> around Python and OO programming.

The results change 'very' rarely, so personally I'd just call your python
script via cron daily or so, writing the output file you are already
including in your weewx template.

If you want to change your .inc file format, you could do it in your python
script (ie, making it write prettier HTML etc.)