What I am defining as 'correct' pressure is the barometer value that
matches the local reading from the National Weather Service (NWS) for my
area.  In other words, the pressure on my weather station (LaCrosse
WS-2813U-IT) matches what the NWS is reporting as Barometer (
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=47.715130000000045&lon=-116.94667999999996#.XkdkXDFKiUk).

It is possible that I am mis-using the terms barometer, altimeter, and
pressure.

Ultimately, I just want the value reported by my WS-2813 to be reported to
WU.

If I understand your question correctly, my station outputs the manually
adjusted pressure in the loop records. For example, my station is reporting
30.06 and the Loop record is reporting 30.05857 *right now* (see
attachment).