OK guys, thanks for all the help on this.  Jerry, I assume that the info
below is in the driver for my WS-28xx and if that is the case, where is
that driver located?

Next, I want to clarify something... I have used the calculator at
http://www.csgnetwork.com/barcorrecthcalc.html to set my altitude (2,320
ft.) and an observed pressure of 30.16 inHg as reported for my area (
https://tinyurl.com/yx65ckcm).  This gives me an adjustment of -2.43 so I
have set my station pressure to 27.73 inHg. This is now reporting 30.35
inHg barometer reading at Weather Underground (WU).  Although this is
working, I feel as if it a work-around but maybe it is just a limitation of
my station?  Thoughts...