Dear weewx users,

is there please any possibility how to check if the GARNI 935PC weather
station is compatible with Weewx? I did install the software, it runs fine,
but even if I tried several weather station setup it does not connect (most
probably because the drivers selected were not compatible and another one
needs to be used).
I run the weewx via respberrypiPi Zero W, which is connected via WIFI. The
station unit is connected wireless to the weather station and the unit
itself via USB directly to raspberry pi. My vision is to be able to upload
the data to WeatherCloud. Thus I did download and install the weewx
extension and also did include the connection ID and key as described here:
https://weathercloud.net/info/weewx
however I did stuck on the choice of the weather station setup. This
weather station is not directly mentioned in the compatible device manual,
but I have seen that in some cases the stations are clones of some on the
list and can be connected...
Anyone who has any experience on this?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Vladimír Skoták (Czech republic)