I know just enough to be dangerous, so my techniques can be crude. But here
goes....

I chown'd all the files in the weather34 directory to www-data. Did the
directory itself, also. Then chmod'd them to 644.. Then tried 755
All attempts ended in error 500

I'm going to read some more and find some other things to try.

Help!