I have two weather stations: TFA Opus which I'm quite happy with, the only
downside is having to change batteries often but after I connected the
console to a phone charger this isn't so much of an issue, the thermo-hygro
sensor batteries last much longer.

The other is AcuRite 01036 and I'm not one bit happy with it because there
are constant spikes in the readings of temperature and rain.

Ivo