Fine Offset's latest offerings are an excellent choice. They are offered in
two or three wing models, and are electrically identical. I have several of
the three wing WH-2900.
Add a GW-1000 and you'll have an economical setup with excellent
performance.
I've found the GW-1000 connecting with weewx to be trouble free. The
GW-1000 includes a barometer and internal temp & humidity.
It's called Ambient WS-2902 in the US and you'll find a lot of help and
ideas in wxforum.net
Good luck!