I'm trying to find a way to execute a function 15 minutes after the RasPi
boots up.

I've managed to move Weather34 to a ramdisk, so none of the directories or
files exist until the first loop.   In order for Weather34 to work I need
to chown the jsondata directory just after it has been created.

I'm not expereinced at setting up chron jobs and I can't find online info
on how to create a one time event that occurs 15 minutes after boot up.

Thanks !!