Hi Janne,

I have uploaded the new driver for the 6 in 1 weather stations with PC
connected consoles:

Youshiko YC9388

Bresser PC 6 in 1

Garni 935PC

Ventus W835

If you go to the weewx wiki <https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki> and
search for the ws6in1 driver and follow the link hopefully the readme.txt
will give you enough information to get going.
I have over a weeks data and had no issues so far.
I'm afraid this very much a beta release.  Please feedback any issues.
I should probably add that all my testing has been with weewx 4.0.0b13, but
I have no reason to think it won't work with weewx version 3.9.2

Regards Bob