hi Bob

when I download the driver from GiHub
----

2) download the driver

wget -O weewx-ws6in1.zip
https://github.com/bobatchley/weewx-ws6in1/archive/master.zip
---
my Linux convert the name to "... -master.zip"

To clarify, I installed the crcmod, not the python-pip with synaptic.

I also have about 8 years data saved from another wstation. This station will
be installed to our summer cottage, and it is offgrid sometimes. So, I'd like
to import history data from both sources. Today I have tried to find reasonable
workaround with wee_import from csv-file without any success. I get some stupid
error messages.

regards
Janne