For this to work, you would need to specify your new 'contexts' in the
constructor to TimespanBinder. Something like this (NOT TESTED):

        # First, create TimespanBinder object for all time. This one is easy
        # because the object timespan already holds all valid times to be
        # used in the report.
        all_stats = TimespanBinder(timespan,
                                   db_lookup,
                                   context='alltime',