I am successfully running the stats.py extension as detailed
here http://www.weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#defining_new_tags and am now
trying to format the output.

The output is displayed in statistics.html using the syntax shown below

and I created 2 new tags in weewx.conf expecting this to change the format
as shown below

            [[[[TimeFormats]]]]

                hour        = %H:%M
                day         = %H:%M
                seven_day   = %H:%M on %a
                week        = %H:%M on %a
                month       = %a %d %H:%M
                year        = %a %d-%b %H:%M
                rainyear    = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                alltime     = %A %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                current     = %a %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                ephem_day   = %H:%M
                ephem_year  = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M

However whilst the day, week and year tags are being used seven_day and
alltime are being ignored. The output that is using used is the current
format.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?