I followed the guide ( http://www.weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm - Spikes in
the graph section) on  to clear an anomalous reading after I cleaned my
weather station which resulted in a huge rainfall rate reading spike.

However this morning I see the reading is still there (
https://www.loughlinstown.ie/records.html - rainfall rate records table -
February 2020).

I'm running WeeWX on a Raspberry Pi 2.

Steps taken as per the guide:

*Stop WeeWX*

sudo service weewx stop

*Make a copy of the archive database*

cp weewx.sdb weewx-YYMMDD.sdb

*Verify the bad data exist where you think they exist*
sudo sqlite3 weewx.sdb
sqlite> select dateTime,rainRate from archive where rainRate > 200;

sqlite> (nothing displayed after doing previous command, just sqlite prompt)

* Remove the bad data by setting to NULL*
sqlite> update archive set rainRate=NULL where rainRate > 200;

* Delete the aggregate statistics so that WeeWX can regenerate them without
the anomalies*
sudo wee_database --drop-daily

*Start WeeWX*

sudo service weewx start

I figured that the records would be updated daily so waited until this
morning, the day after, to check to see if the records page had updated,
did a force refresh to make sure (shift+f5) but still the value reads
"Highest Rain Rate 460.8 mm/h 01/02/20 14:20:00"

Can anyone advise please?

P.S. what is the correct nomenclature WeeWX or weeWX ?

Many thanks,

Muireadach.