Tom-Mark,

I have tried to run a container on Synology two months ago which didn't
work first time around, mitct02 and jgoerzen were the images tried.
Have kept a full screenshot log of what I did to get it running so could be
of some help.Anyway then corona got in the way and more or less,
put it on hold for now. Reinstalled the PI with version 4 and that's it.

Also very interested in a Synology Docker version, could test it as well on
a DS218+ running a number of containers already among which is
HomeAsisstant.

If you take this to email be sure to report back here once in a while,
thanks.

rgds
Nico