Hi all,

I am also trying to get weewx running in a docker on my synolog ds718+.

@Tom: with your docker-image I can get it running, but I don't get managed
to mount volumes to have the weewx.conf available and to have the html
files. And it would be nice to safe the database in a separate mounted
volume.

Background is, that I would like to have my Netatmo weather Station within
weewx ( https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-netatmo ).

Are there any News?

Regards
Sven