) pop up (two addresses if in between two reed switches they both close).

so, in my data,

if A is north 01.B5374A040000 returns as the address, if North by NE then
both 01.B5374A040000 and 01.B2374A040000 return as addresses.  I guess I
can really try to fumble thru writing code, I was just sure that as long as
weewx has been out there, that someone else had already got this to work
and I wouldn't be recreating the wheel.  The unit is in near new condition,
with only some dust on it and a very little warp of the wind vane feather
which does not alter function.  Really would like to get it out on a pole
on the top of my castle, LOL.  I certainly appreciate all your input, and I
had found those articles as well, just couldn't find any code for the reed
switch wind vane..  Am I right that OWW is written in C and WEEWX in python?

Thanks!

Bret Craytor