Looks pretty nice, Mike!

do you know, if there is enough room inside the flirc case for a hat
module? My RPi4 also serves as a ZigBee gateway. The zigbee thing is a hat
mounted module board. All of the RPi4 cooling cases, I tried, do not have
enough space for this HAT board.

BTW, after using your solution, the CPU temp is monitored at 54 °C. It was
at ybut 60 °C, but is lower since the latest kernel update. In comparison
to the output of "cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp", the values
vary less then 2 degrees, but they almost always vary. Maybe an academic
question...

Thanks so far!

Peter