Hi Peter,

This is the file I use

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 8:03:04 PM UTC+1, Vetti52 wrote:

> Hi, Gary!
>
> Sorry for the delay, but somehow I was occupied too much by my efforts to
> introduce an Unifi Security Gateway into my network. And, well, it is still
> under construction. Don't want to loose another hour of data in my Weewx
> database.
>
> I moved back to the listing of Mike. But just replacing the line
>
>         event.record['extraTemp1'] = ( cpu.temperature * 1.8 ) + 32
>
> by the solution of Thomas turns the syntax wrong. Although I am an
> absolute newbie in python, I know, that wrong indentation could make things
> mess up. So I am fine with the listing of Mike. Maybe it is useful to
> present a complete listing, easily transferable by copy/paste, for people
> like me.
>
> Thanks!
> Peter
>

> Am Dienstag, 24. März 2020 22:19:34 UTC+1 schrieb gjr80:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Most likely cause is that you have entered some code in the wrong place.
>> Can you post the entire contents of your /usr/share/weewx/user/cputemp.py ?
>>
>> Gary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/b2edd6fb-5f48-4815-a6b7-4c489de464f6%40googlegroups.com.
#    Copyright (c) 2009-2020 Mike Revitt <m...@cougar.eu.com>
#    See the file LICENSE.txt for your rights.
"""Gets the CPU temperature on a Rasberry Pi"""

import  weewx
from    weewx.engine    import  StdService
from    gpiozero        import  CPUTemperature

class AddCpuTemp(StdService):

    def __init__(self, engine, config_dict):

      # Initialize my superclass first:
      super(AddCpuTemp, self).__init__(engine, config_dict)

      # Bind to any new archive record events:
      self.bind(weewx.NEW_ARCHIVE_RECORD, self.new_archive_record)

    def new_archive_record(self, event):

        cpu = CPUTemperature()

        if event.record['usUnits'] == weewx.US:
            event.record['extraTemp1'] = ( cpu.temperature * 1.8 ) + 32
        else:
            event.record['extraTemp1'] = cpu.temperature