I have been a user for many years, and the software is usually running
smoothly.
Some years back, I added the temperature of my lake as extraTemp1 - also
fine.
Now, I also monitor the water level, by means of ultrasound, using the
HC-SR04. I have added this as extraTemp2, and don't min it shows as C in
the graphs.
I have a little problem with that sensor, though. Sometimes it will show a
far off reading, which has to be ignored, ie if it is more than 2 cm off
the previous reading.
But I can't figure out how to do that. Is there a way to store the previous
reading and use that (temporarily) for comparison? Or the average of the
readings up to that point?

Jens-Jørgen Kjærgaard
Tuenvej 818
9870 Sindal