Thanks, wee_debug is working!

pi@Pi4Weewx:/home/weewx $ /home/weewx/bin/wee_debug --info --verbosity=1
Using verbosity=1, displaying most info

wee_debug output will be sent to stdout(console)

Using configuration file /home/weewx/weewx.conf
Using database binding 'wx_binding', which is bound to database
'archive_sqlite'

System info
  Platform:       Linux-4.19.97-v7l+-armv7l-with-debian-10.3
  Python Version: 3.7.3

Load Information
  1 minute load average:  0.01
  5 minute load average:  0.02
  15 minute load average: 0.00

General Weewx info
  Weewx version 4.0.0 detected.

Station info
  Station type: Simulator
  Driver:       weewx.drivers.simulator

Driver info
[Simulator]
    # This section is for the weewx weather station simulator

But the important wee_config, to change from Simulator to Vantage still
says:

pi@Pi4Weewx:/home/weewx $ wee_config --config=/home/weewx/weewx.conf
bash: wee_config: opdracht niet gevonden
pi@Pi4Weewx:/home/weewx $