PyCharm why didn’t think of that IDE. I know jetbrains I`ve used their tools
like Resharper for C#.

Thanks.

From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com <weewx-user@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Tom Keffer
Sent: May 6, 2020 12:34
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-user] Issue with a report last values are Zero

Personally, I use PyCharm <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/> , but it's
probably overkill for what you need. Just sprinkle print() statements in your
code and make sure it's getting the values you think it should.

-tk

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 9:32 AM <hyru...@gmail.com <mailto:hyru...@gmail.com> >
wrote:

Roger that. What would be the best way for me to debug this ? Do you have a
setup to recommend. It’s been my main issue debugging this python in Weewx.
Since my knowledge lacks in debugging a linux environment I`ve been looking
mostly at the logs of weewx but surely you must have some kind of setup or
debugger you can attach to the process and see variables and do a step by step ?

Thank.