Interesting Gary. Makes a lot of sense. I will try that and let you know what
happens. Thanks for your input

-----Original Message-----
From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com <weewx-user@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
gjr80
Sent: May 6, 2020 14:48
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-user] Issue with a report last values are Zero

Hi,

I would hazard a guess and say your issue is using datetime.datetime.now() in
your search list extension. That time is being used as your stop/end time for
the report and is (roughly) the time the report is run. This will be after the
current (and last) record in the archive. So when the report is run anything in
the last row that relies on the last record will be 0 or None.

I would try using timespan.stop instead. This will give you the actual
timestamp if the last/current archive record as the end point.

I am always wary of using the current system time in a SLE.

But I could be wrong...

Gary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/5c3a1c36-479e-4cb6-94eb-f8f0bf533e98%40googlegroups.com.