Hello Bob,

Indeed you have done a very good job !!!
I have a Bresser 6-1 station and everything works perfectly with my
Raspberry Pi Zero W !!!
That's great ! I can only thank you!

Without wanting to abuse, I would however have three small things to ask
you:

A/ My weather station is equipped with 3 additional sensors (thermometers
and hygrometers).
The three temperature information (with history) appears on the html page
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/weewx/
in the form of three curves in a single table
(Temperature1Temperature2Tempreature3)
The humidity 1,2 and 3 of the three additional probes does not appear
anywhere, however...
Is this information retrieved by your pilot and if so, how to display it as
for the temperature?

B/ I use the SteelSeries-Weather-Gauges which correspond exactly to what I
want (https://github.com/mcrossley/SteelSeries-Weather-Gauges).
Everything is displayed correctly and perfectly except ... the temperatures
1,2,3 and the humidity 1,2 and 3 of my three additional probes!
Could you tell me what to add (and where) to bring up an additional
temperature gauge (with 3 pushbuttons 1,2 and 3) as well as an additional
humidity gauge (with if possible again 3 push buttons) to display this
additional data on the html page?

C/ My Bresser weather station records the data every 30 minutes. Is it
possible with Weewx and
your driver to recover this data in a file in "CSV" format as does Windows
software which
connects via the USB port? And if yes, how ?

Here bob, know that you have done a lot for me with your pilot and that the
solution to the
three questions that remain would fulfill all my hopes !!!!!

And thank you again for this great pilot !!!!
Signed a great admirer of your work!  ;-)))))