Thank you so much Jacques Terrettaz, you have solved my time-issue; it
seems that I have spoiled a variable!

Last issue is to get the text 'Connected to weather station live. Data
received <date, time>' up and running.

[image: Brackets_24052020.jpg]
As you can see on the screencap, I only get (in Dutch) 'Connected to
weatherstation' between brackets and single quotes...