Last week I installed a brand new Davis VP2+.  I'm using it with a Pi
Zero-W and the Meteo-Pi hat.  If you are planning on using a Raspberry Pi
(especially the zero) with a Davis station, I can't think of a slicker
solution on the market today.  I'm combining it with a Mini USB UPS/Power
supply <https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965670084.html> that I'm wait to
arrive from China.