I don't want to promote the meteostick and the other devices are certainly
equally good.

One of the reasons for choosing the meteostick was that it works absolutely
independent of the Davis console.
My console is placed in the living room (ground floor), the RPi is in my
office (2nd floor). That brings a lot of flexibility.

For the meteostick there's a weewx-driver available, which allows you to
create your own webpage. Here's mine (in German unfortunately):
www.wetter-zorneding.de