I’ve got a new Station KCAPOWAY177

I’ve got an API key <very long string> and a ‘key’ <8 alpha numeric key> and my
password to log into the site.

No matter which of the 3 I choose for my password, the response to wunderfixer
is always the same.

$ ./bin/wunderfixer --test --config=$(pwd)/weewx.conf --station=KCAPOWAY177
—password=<pick any one> --verbose
Using configuration file /Users/Shared/weewx/weewx.conf.
Using database binding 'wx_binding', which is bound to database 'archive_sqlite'
Weather Underground Station:   KCAPOWAY177
Date to check:                 2020-06-20
Number of archive records:     1055
Unable to open Weather Underground station KCAPOWAY177  or  HTTP Error 403:
Forbidden
Could not get Weather Underground data. Exiting.

Any idea of where to go now?

        David