Ok. I've just seen that appTemp is not part of the standard installation of
weewx. I've added it later to the database.

@Pat: In your index.html.tmpl it looks like your are displaying
$current.appTemp for the "Feels like" temperature. What is used when
appTemp does not exist in the database? Or is appTemp calculated by weewx
anyway, but if there isn't a field in the database it's just not stored and
can't be used for the charts?