It looks like loopdata stopped again at midnight (I looked at your sight).

I think it likely that something in the packet at midnight is causing this.
Loopdata does print a stack trace on an unexpected exception before exiting.
Would you have a look in the log and send it?

If the stack trace doesn’t give me the info I need, I will send you an
instrumented version of loopdata.py that will, among other things, log loop
packets around midnight.