Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:     ****
Traceback (most recent call last):
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/user/loopdata.py", line 365, in process_queue
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****      self.day_accum.addRecord(pkt)
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/accum.py", line 423, in addRecord
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****      % (record['dateTime'], self.timespan))
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:     ****
weewx.accum.OutOfSpan: Attempt to add out-of-interval record (1594072801)
to timespan ([2020-07-06 00:00:00 CEST (1593986400) -> 2020-07-07 00:00:00
CEST (1594072800)])
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/user/loopdata.py", line 370, in process_queue
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****      self.day_accum.addRecord(pkt)
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/accum.py", line 423, in addRecord
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:
****      % (record['dateTime'], self.timespan))
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi weewx[18476] CRITICAL user.loopdata:     ****
weewx.accum.OutOfSpan: Attempt to add out-of-interval record (1594072801)
to timespan ([2020-07-06 00:00:00 CEST (1593986400) -> 2020-07-07 00:00:00
CEST (1594072800)])
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi systemd[1]: Starting Rotate log files...
Jul  7 00:00:00 Wetter-Raspi systemd[1]: Starting Daily man-db
regeneration...