I've installed weewx at two different locations.  For the HTML page, on the
first, both the current time and sunrise/sunset are displayed in 12-hour
time.
On the second, current time is in 12-hour, but sunrise/sunset are in
24-hour.

I'd like them to both be 12-hour.   I looked at the one that already shows
in 12-hour and can't find the string "%I:" in any of the
configuration files.  I've also diff'd the config files between the servers
and can't find any differences that can explain this.
Granted, there are a LOT of files, so maybe I missed one.

What controls the time format of sunrise/sunset?

Both are weewx 4.1.1

Thanks,
Bob