I read all your lines. But I just didn't have time to test and answer
yesterday.
John, many thanks for pointing me the right hint.
I could'nt find a /var/log/weewx.log yesterday.

I tried to edit /etc/weewx/rsyslog.d/weewx.conf with parameter from your
link above on Github.
And now it works as aspected.

Thanks again and I hope I will be less annoying with my questions in the
future.

Regards, Andre