Can you please issue the following two commands(assuming a setyp.py
install) and post the console output and (WeeWX) log output from each:

$ PYTHONPATH=/home/weewx/bin python -m user.gw1000 --debug=3 --sensors
$ PYTHONPATH=/home/weewx/bin python -m user.gw1000 --debug=3 --live-data

If possible, would also help to know what solar radiation value you are
seeing at the time the commands were executed. Also, no need to stop the
interceptor, gw1000 will happily interrogate the GW100 even while the
GW1000 sends to the interceptor. Note you may have to change the python
command to python2 or python3 if WeeWX is set to run under a different
python version to the default on your system.

Gary