Reinstalling will change nothing.

There is another option: change the templates, so they no longer use
has_key() (which no longer exists in Python 3). Instead use the 'x in y'
pattern. For example, you would change

#if $Extras.has_key('googleMapsDisplay')

#if 'googleMapsDisplay' in $Extras

Go through all the templates and hunt down all instances of has_key() and
change accordingly. *Note: they will not all look like my example*.

Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

-tk