at the moment /etc/init.d/weewx says weewx depends on ‘localfs', ‘remotefs',
‘syslog' and ‘time' for startup.
i notice in your syslog that ‘network' is reached *after* weewx starts → maybe
we need to add ‘network’ to weewx’s dependencies:
 * edit /etc/init.d/weewx to add ‘$network’ to end of Required-Start line
 * run ‘systemctl reload-daemon’ to compile the changed weewx LSB entry
(probably superfluous with the next step…)
 * reboot and examine syslog to see if weewx start delayed until after ‘Reached
target Network'