Assuming you have not made any modifications, here are some things to try

1. Run weewxd directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> from the command
line. It will print out LOOP packets and archive records. What unit system
do they use? Do the values make sense?

2. If that doesn't help, double check your copy of weewx.conf. What is the
value for target_unit.?

3. Instead of guessing what's in your database, see what is actually in it.
Here are a couple of queries to try. This assumes your database is at
/var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb

$ *sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb*
# Make sure there aren't mixed units in the database:
sqlite> *select min(usUnits), max(usUnits);*
# Print out the last 20 records:
sqlite> *select datetime(dateTime, 'unixepoch', 'localtime'), outTemp,
usUnits from archive order by dateTime desc limit 20;*

Do these values look reasonable?

4. Finally, when all else fails, send the log
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user>!

-tk