this is what i'm seeing

pi@raspitest:/var/tmp $ sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_extension
--install=/var/tmp/HP1000-master/HP1000.tar.gz
Request to install '/var/tmp/HP1000-master/HP1000.tar.gz'
Extracting from tar archive /var/tmp/HP1000-master/HP1000.tar.gz
Saving installer file to /home/weewx/bin/user/installer/HP1000
Finished installing extension '/var/tmp/HP1000-master/HP1000.tar.gz'
pi@raspitest:/var/tmp $ /home/weewx/bin/wee_config --list-drivers

Module name Driver name Version Status
weewx.drivers.acurite AcuRite 0.4
weewx.drivers.cc3000 CC3000 0.40