#   This section specifies what reports, using which skins, to generate.

[StdReport]

    # Where the skins reside, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    SKIN_ROOT = /etc/weewx/skins

    # Where the generated reports should go, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

    # The database binding indicates which data should be used in reports.
    data_binding = wx_binding

    # Whether to log a successful operation
    log_success = True

    # Whether to log an unsuccessful operation
    log_failure = False

    # Each of the following subsections defines a report that will be run.
    # See the customizing guide to change the units, plot types and line
    # colors, modify the fonts, display additional sensor data, and other
    # customizations. Many of those changes can be made here by overriding
    # parameters, or by modifying templates within the skin itself.

    [[SeasonsReport]]
        # The SeasonsReport uses the 'Seasons' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Seasons
        enable = true

    [[SmartphoneReport]]
        # The SmartphoneReport uses the 'Smartphone' skin, and the images
and
        # files are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Smartphone
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/smartphone

    [[MobileReport]]
        # The MobileReport uses the 'Mobile' skin, and the images and files
        # are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Mobile
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/mobile

    [[StandardReport]]
        # This is the old "Standard" skin. By default, it is not enabled.
        skin = Standard
        enable = true
    [[wdPWS]]
        enabled = False
        skin = PWS
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_pressure = hPa
                group_rain = mm
                group_rainrate = mm_per_hour
                group_speed = km_per_hour
                group_speed2 = km_per_hour2
                group_temperature = degree_C
    [[wdStackedWindRose]]
        skin = StackedWindRose
        enabled = True
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_speed = km_per_hour
                group_speed2 = km_per_hour2
            [[[[TimeFormats]]]]
                date_f = %d/%m/%Y
                date_time_f = %d/%m/%Y %H:%M
    [[wdTesttags]]
        skin = Testtags
        enabled = True
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude = foot
                group_degree_day = degree_F_day
                group_pressure = inHg
                group_rain = inch
                group_rainrate = inch_per_hour
                group_speed = mile_per_hour
                group_speed2 = mile_per_hour2
                group_temperature = degree_F
            [[[[TimeFormats]]]]
                date_f = %d/%m/%Y
                date_time_f = %d/%m/%Y %H:%M
    [[wdClientraw]]
        skin = Clientraw
        enabled = True
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[StringFormats]]]]
                degree_C = %.1f
                degree_compass = %.0f
                foot = %.0f
                hPa = %.1f
                km = %.1f
                knot = %.1f
                mm = %.1f
                percent = %.0f
                uv_index = %.1f
                watt_per_meter_squared = %.0f
                NONE = --

    [[FTP]]
        # FTP'ing the results to a webserver is treated as just another
report,
        # albeit one with an unusual report generator!
        skin = Ftp
        # If you wish to use FTP, set "enable" to "true", then
        # fill out the next four lines.
        # Use quotes around passwords to guard against parsing errors.
        enable = true
        user = XXX obfuscated by wee_debug XXX
        password = XXX obfuscated by wee_debug XXX
        server = ekyrrgweather.com    # The ftp server name, e.g,
www.myserver.org
        path = /ekyrrgweather.com/public_html    # The destination
directory, e.g., /weather

        # Set to True for an FTP over TLS (FTPS) connection. Not all servers
        # support this.
        secure_ftp = False

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set
        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.
        # HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Most FTP servers use port 21
        port = 21

        # Set to 1 to use passive mode, zero for active mode
        passive = 1