You can change the location that WeeWX uses to save generated reports by
setting the HTML_ROOT config option. HTML_ROOT is set in the [StdReport]
stanza in weewx.conf, if you set HTML_ROOT immediately under [StdReport]
the setting will apply to all reports but you can override HTML_ROOT for
individual reports by setting HTML_ROOT under the report stanza, eg:

[StdReport]
    HTML_ROOT = public_html
    [[MyReport]]
        skin = MySkin

    [[MyOtherReport]]
        skin = MyOtherSkin
        HTML_ROOT = public_html/other_report

Would place the content generated by MyReport in the public_html directory
and content generated by MyOtherReport in the public_html/other_report
directory.

HTML_ROOT can be specified as an absolute path or as a relative path. If
specified as a relative path the path is relative to the WEEWX_ROOT path
specified in weewx.conf.

If you are using the FTP or RSYNC report to upload to a web server you can
also use one or more instances of the FTP or RSYNC report to locate your
uploaded files on the web server as required. However, setting/overriding
HTML_ROOT is all that is required in most cases.

Gary