Just the separate anemometer.  I believe most folks (me) want to remote mount
the anemometer to get better wind readings so you buy the transmitter and then
plug your existing anemometer to the transmitter and mount ti somewhere.   The
transmitters are standard and can be used with many accessories hence the need
to tell the envoy and your console what the transmitter is being used for.

Tom