Hi Bob,

Really appreciate your help building this driver.

I have the Bresser 7002570 and have  just reinstalled my Pi but have run
into an issue.

I followed the instruction using Python 3 and pip3, so "pip3 install crcmod"

After I enter "sudo wee_config --reconfigure" I complete the station
information then see the station options as follows:

Installed drivers include:
0) ? (user.ws6in1) No module named 'crcmod'

   1. AcuRite (weewx.drivers.acurite)

After selecting 0 and entering the station information I receive the
following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/weewx/wee_config", line 123, in
main()
File "/usr/share/weewx/wee_config", line 117, in main
config_mgr.run(args, options)
File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/config.py", line 114, in run
stn_info = self.get_stn_info(config_dict, options)
File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/config.py", line 155, in get_stn_info
stn_info.update(weecfg.prompt_for_driver_settings(driver, config_dict))
File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/*init*.py", line 1685, in
prompt_for_driver_settings
*import*(driver)
File "/usr/share/weewx/user/ws6in1.py", line 369, in
import crcmod
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'crcmod'

Any help gratefully received.

Peter.