Hi Steven,

I'm afraid, put very simply, this is a driver option that I have not
implemented in the WS6in1 driver.
As I now have an additional sensor this is something I could add ... I'll
have a play this weekend.

Personally I have the identical Youshiko YC9388 and I find the temperature
accuracy to be very good (compared to an old WS2300 - mounted in a
stevenson screen ... sort of.  Also compared to other local weather
stations)

I'd be interested to see the temperature differences you are getting
between the main unit and your extra sensor (on a day with the sun out!)

Regards

Bob