Hello Steven and Bob
I also use a garni 935 pc with one external sensor in the weewx 4.2.0
configuration, I use the ws6in1 driver version 0.8 and the Belchertown 1.2
skin. I didn't have to use sensor_map in weewx.conf, but just write the
sequence to graps.conf.example in the skin. the temperature display will
then appear on the graph page. Bob's driver works without problems and is
able to load more sensors in the database.
[[chart1]]
        title = Teplota
        [[[outTemp]]]
            zIndex = 1