A SheevaPlug is certainly a very low-powered device. A look at the log
might answer your question. But, I doubt low-memory would be causing this.

Sorry, but I can't really debug neowx, but you say it is happening with the
Standard skin, so let's focus on that. Deactivate the neowx skin, activate
the Standard skin. Restart weewx. Post the log from startup through the
first reporting cycle.

-tk