I suspect a lot of web hosting companies use CentOS.  The outfit I was with in
Florida sure did. No doubt there’s going to be a scramble to get Rocky Linux or
equivalent going quickly.

I am now hosting my weewx website on a VPS now using Ubuntu and Apache.  That
way I have full control and don’t have to pay a fortune for someone else to do
it.  It cost me $50 USD for the TLS certificate alone! Now I get my own and
install it for free.  I used to use Fedora, but it’s really a beta version for
RedHat and I got tired of the incessant bug fixes and updates.  CentOS was a
great solution as it was familiar and mature.

Anyway, I guess this is not really weewx related.

- Paul VE1DX