I am missing the data in mysql.
See the two attachments. The last hour in phpmysql vs grafana.
There are just 7 records in the last hour, but AFAIK my interceptor gets
data every ~16 seconds - see the graph drawn by grafana using influxdb data.
[image: 2021-01-26 14_36_41 chrome_daC10v9WCb.png]
[image: 2021-01-26 14_37_31 chrome_YnEe2grkwc.png]