The dropouts have no pattern. I have a few days without any issues, and
then for 24hrs mysql starts choking.
At the beginning I didn't have the influx/grafana part. I've set it up for
testing purposes, to see if mqtt is pushing out data even if the mysql is
behaving.
Previously I tried setting up a vm/ct just for weewx, but I didn't manage
to get interceptor working on virtual interfaces.

For now I've set the debug flag to 1, so as soon as I see any issue I'll
mark the time and start looking and posting the syslog.