Hello,
I run a weewx installation with Season (default skin) and the steel gauges
skin /ss.
All is working well in local environment. But when i want to have SSL from
outside to my internal website.
Therefore i install in a docker station nginx reverse proxy with
letsencrypt and want to forward this to SSL.
Means nginx can switch external traffic to my local weewx station which run
with local apache2 server.

All is working but when i want enable SSL then only the skin /ss cannot
display the gaues only the header and bottom botton is visible. I have no
idea why.
I guess this is a issue regaring SSL and javascript or some other issues in
/ss skin. but i have no knowledge about Javascript.

When i reconfigure the nginx reverseproxy to use only http not https then
all including the /ss skin is working....

I asked already the develover of the SS skin but he mentioned there is an
other problem.

Can anybody help me to find out why the /ss skin cannot display on a ssl
access?

thx
Manfred