It's not my week lol!

Now that I've rebuilt Weewx my weather station decided to go rogue and tell
me it rained about 500mm in the last hour. I've stopped it thinking it's
raining but now how do I get rid of the rogue data from the database in
Weewx? I did a search for all kinds of database issues here but my search
fu is failing me.

Cheers for any help (and yes I have no doubt it's easy!)

Colin